YOUR CLOUD JOURNEY
A cloud migration is the perfect way for your business to optimise processes, reduce costs, and prepare for the future. Explore how you can harness the power of the cloud with our 5-phase migration process. We can even provide ongoing post-migration support to help you keep unlocking new ways to make savings in the cloud.
Succeed in 5 steps
Your move to the cloud can only be a success with careful planning. To give you full visibility over what your journey could look like, including costs, we’ll produce a full migration assessment based on your business needs.
This will give you:
Time and cost budgeting options
An initial TCO view of your AWS cloud journey
A clear plan of the next steps
Funding available from AWS
Building a business case for your migration is an essential step in a successful cloud journey. During the discovery phase, we’ll build your roadmap to the cloud. This includes a total cost of ownership evaluation, so your organisation and key stakeholders understand the value of moving to the cloud.
This roadmap includes:
· Migration risk assessments
· Formalising your migration plan
· A full TCO evaluation
· Confirmation of funding available
Think of this as the design phase of your cloud journey. Here, we’ll test out the operating models to make sure they work for you, and then plan out your migration in waves. Before getting started on the migration, we’ll make sure your management teams are happy with the schedule and timeframe.
· Detailed architecture design
· A comprehensive migration plan
· A security governance plan
· Implementing agreed landing zones (network & security)
· An initial test migration/pilot to test the design
Now that we’ve built your roadmap, performed a test migration, and checked timescales with you, we can perform your full migration. We work hand-in-hand with your technical and management teams to ensure the project goes smoothly every step of the way.
During the migration, you’ll get:
· Full migration support of workloads into AWS
· Testing and rollback plans carried out
· End-to-end project tracking
· Weekly burndown and management tracking reports
· Hands-on training for your team to understand AWS better
Your migration may be complete, but you can still find new ways to drive down costs, become more agile, and help prepare your business for the future.
We’ll help you find ways to achieve modernisation by:
· Analysing which of your workloads, applications, or assets could be modernised
· Identifying ways to adopt more agile computing technologies
· Offering funded design and implementation of modernisation strategies
You should never pay more for cost optimisation services than you save. That’s our guarantee. Our FinOps services are automated, proactive, and managed by us, for you.
We’ll help you make savings by:
Analysing and identifying cost optimisation opportunities
Providing you with regular optimisation and security reports
Giving you access to specialised enterprise-class tooling
24x7 MANAGED SERVICES
Your cloud solutions help your business become more agile and profitable. Don’t you think your support services should do the same? Our 24x7 service management gives you access to our expertise and toolkits that enable you to keep making informed decisions and reduce costs.
As part of our service management, you’ll get:
Access to our 24x7 highly skilled engineers
Proactive monitoring and management of your services
Augmentation of your internal team to scale when you need it
Flexible support offerings tailored to your needs